It's that time of year! I've signed up for the gym and I'm working to get that summer bod. Here are some tips on how I'm getting ready for summer 2018. It's gonna be a good one, I can feel it!
1. This winter I've done more sitting than I'd like to admit. I'm trying to walk for a solid 45 minutes pushing both kids in the stroller. Don't knock it. Mall walkers have got it figured out. Those 80 year-olds fly past me with their weights in hand. Get it grandma!
2. Face oils. They help to hydrate and replenish my skin. I favor the night serums. With combination skin I can't get away with using a heavy oil during the day. This is the one I love.
3. I gave my hair a refresh. Winter can be so dry and damaging. I had it trimmed and colored. I don't know about you, but a new hairdo puts a little bounce in my step. Hashtag- I'm going blonde!
4. Who knew primer could be such a game changer? I love this one. I'd hear the word makeup primer and roll my eyes. What a waste of money... or so I thought. With the dry flakes my skin has been giving me this winter, this primer has been heavenly.
5. My momma used to say, "On the days you feel the worst, dress your best!" Some days I might wake up and already feel defeated. Maybe my kiddo is teething and I didn't get a wink of sleep. Maybe I woke up piles of laundry, dirty dishes, and granola in my hair from yesterday. Whatever it is, I've found that if I get dressed, I feel good.
Hope this helps you in your spring to summer prep. You've got this!